Scholars (students) Eligibility
- Full-time students
- Already gain acceptance by Malaysia Government Universities (IPTA), intake Year 2012
- Possess good academic results
- SPM or equivalent – min 6As + pass all subjects. Good results in Mathematics, English, and Bahasa Malaysia
- STPM or equivalent – min 2As + pass all subjects
- MUET or equivalent – min Band 4
- Actively participate in co-curriculum and displayed outstanding leadership qualities
- Strong in communication skills
- Possess positive attitude
- Medically Fit
- Family household income of RM5,000 or below
- Scholars shall not receive any other financial aid from any organizations
- Scholars shall be free from future employment obligations
Types of Eligible Courses
Bachelor of Degree in:
- Engineering (preferably in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing)
- Business / Management
- Serve a bond with company offering the scholarship for a minimum of 3-4 years. The bond will start immediately upon completion of degree course.
- Scholar will be required to work in the sponsor company or any subsidiaries within OYL Group Malaysia.
- Perform internship in the sponsor company or at any subsidiaries within OYL Group Malaysia during semester break.
- Application form can be download from the link at the end of this page.
- For any further enquiries, please contact Ms Koh Siew Bun (email@example.com)
- OYL Malaysia will start to accept applications only after the release of IPTA admission results.
- Complete application shall be send to the following address:
Lot 60334, Persiaran Bukit Rahman Putra 3,
Taman Perindustrian Bukit Rahman Putra,
47000, Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
- Application Deadline: 23 July 2012
- Only shortlisted scholars will be called for interview.
- The final selection will be based on interview results.
THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED:
- Incomplete submission of documents
- Scholars (students) who do not meet the criteria mentioned above
- Application received after the deadline.
Download application form below.